Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome to 2009

Hello all -
Hope everyone had a great Christmas and was able to enjoy some drinks with loved ones last night to bring in the new year.

I am looking forward to 2009 and what it will bring. Augustus will be three years old this year! I know he is still young, but I am excited to see just how much he will mature and of course being able to say that he is "saddle broke." So, we definitely have a big year ahead of us. I am also looking forward to more fun times with our friends at Shiloh Horse Rescue, both horse and human. We are all like a family out there at the ranch and I look forward to becoming even closer with everyone. Augustus and I are so lucky to have so many wonderful friends and I am sure this new year will bring many more memories for all of us to share.

Happy New Year!
Eric, Augustus, and Sawyer


2 comments:

palominomom said...

Happy New Year to you! Will look forward to updates on Augustus' progress this year.

the 4 D's said...

Cant wait to see the rodeo ,,,,,and say u ok!! Haha