Thursday, December 17, 2009

Perfect day for a Ride!

What a great day today! The weather was awesome. There was barely a breeze and the temperature was about 60 degrees. It was so warm you could go shirtless, and maybe even layed out poolside (if you had a pool)! Augustus had alot of fun today. He is getting darker now that his winter coat is coming in and I love it. We spent alot of time in the saddle today and did some riding in our big arena. He is just so smooth...I mean, he is the perfect horse to ride. My butt never left the saddle once when we were trotting around. We are still a bit rusty with some aspects, but all in all he is really doing great. I imagine I'll be posting some pics from "out on trail" after the first of the year since it shouldn't be long before we both feel confident enough to make that leap. Looking forward to more riding tomorrow!




2 comments:

WoofWhinnyWhisper said...

He is beautiful and I love the shadow shot! I can't wait to get our Mustang boys working as well as yours is!

Breathe said...

Can't wait to hear how Gus does on the trail!