Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Augustus and Dad 7/22/10

My Dad managed to leave Texas and stay with me for a few days. As usual, we had many adventures and managed to explore some new places. One of his favorite things to do is go out to the ranch to see his "Grandson", Gus. The last time they saw each other was in November.

Dad and Gus spent alot of time in the saddle. They rode around in the arena first, and then we took off on a short ride. Unfortunately, it was just too hot to take off for the day. Happy Birthday, Dad!





2 comments:

Mikey said...

How cool is that?! Your dad must have been so thrilled to ride Gus! What a good job you've done with Gus :)
It's so neat to have watched all this unfold here over what, the past 2 years? Pretty darn cool!
It's almost Sept, time for my annual pilgrimage to Shiloh to see Keller. Hope to see all of you again :)

darrellclayton said...

I had a great time riding GUS! I am very glad that he decided NOT to throw me!! hahahahaha!